Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

1. The only factor that I can think of that could possibly affect my participation in the class is being in Madrigals. During december, madrigals has to become your life so I will probably just become really stressed during that time but I will just have to deal with it.

2. My most significant learning experience was in tenth grade when X happened. I've grown so much as an individual since then and it is directly linked to that incident. It was at school and all of my friends witnessed my foolish behavior. I learned that I am certainly not perfect and do not expect to be. It has changed the way I think of everything I do and has made me consider every decision I make.

3. My biggest concern about this class is the internet aspect. I just feel like if I say something stupid out loud nobody is going to remember. If I say it on the internet, I feel like everybody is thinking about how I don't belong in this class. I feel this class with make an impact on my life by teaching me to be more independent and preparing me for the real world that I will soon have to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment